Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Keeping up with all of these blog sites...

I have accounts on 10 or 12 sites, so it's hard to keep up with them all. I haven't been here for a while, so I thought I better post. I just rigged several new DMX lights over the dance floor at the club. Big group coming in tonight, so, Ill try to get a few shots of the crowd and lights. If you need to check out some of the other sites... I'm on:
FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, MySpace, Martha Stewert's Wedding Wire, TyroneBlue.com, DJ-MN.com and a few other smaller ones. Just search "Tyrone Blue" or "Larry Williams" and I'll show up. I hit first place on Google, Yahoo, and Dog Pile under Tyrone Blue, as well as many other search engines. I'm out there keeping busy!
I took the 172 out this morning and toured the Brainerd Lakes are for an hour... very pretty from the air. Want to go for a ride? Here's the picture I took over the resort.




No comments:

Post a Comment